Tuesday, January 31, 2012

the winter blues

winter is my least favorite season. it's one of our busiest times of year as a family. and sometimes...a lot of times, i want to rush right through it and get to my most favorite season of them all...spring!!

i love the color blue...all shades. green is my favorite color but blue comes in a very close second. very close. and for me, blue screams spring is on its way!! and when i think of spring, i get all excited about the things that come along with it.
jeans and flip flops (my most favorite outfit)
 wedges, cardigans and tanks.
 tulips.
grilled corn on the cob (slathered in butter of course)
the smell of fresh cut grass
 sippin' coffee on my covered porch.
the sun going down at nine o'clock and not five (okay, exaggerating a little)
 i could go on and on. 
right now i'm loving looking at pinterest and all things spring! so i thought i'd share some of the blues i have my eye on for the upcoming spring!



these earrings deserve the outfit created around them

perfect for a spring day

can't go wrong with green and navy...my favs!

navy and white perfection!
comfy but still CUTE!!


tom wedges...yes please!


the loft....my fav store!

also the loft...oh how i would try to pull this off!

1 comment:

Shannan Martin said...

Oh, I'm SO with you! I think I'd be happy in your closet. :) And whatdya know, I'm wearing green/navy as we speak!