Friday, February 3, 2012

are you ready for some football???

um, me...i don't really care. i mean don't get me wrong. i love my georgia bulldawgs and saturdays in athens tailgating with friends. but when it comes to the nfl, i haven't paid much attention. now i will have to say, this year was a little different. i have been a tebow fan since his days with the gators. i love how he puts God first and gives Him the glory in all aspects of his life. i even read his book through my eyes.  my oldest son ethan, wanted a number fifteen gator jersey but his daddy, being a university of georgia graduate and die hard dawg fan,  wasn't about to let a university of florida jersey come through our front door. so he had to wait til tebow went to the nfl. he received his broncos jersey this past christmas.

now even though i don't care who plays in the superbowl this sunday, i do love the commercials and the halftime shows. and one of my favorite things to do is fix finger foods and veg out in front of the t.v. and graze for four hours straight!
did you know that americans eat more on superbowl sunday than any other day of the year?! y'all that includes christmas and thanksgiving!
well, let me tell you...if you are throwing a superbowl party or you're like me, and just love snacking on finger foods, then pinterest is the place to be!

here are some of the goodies i'm thinking of trying this weekend while becoming part of the statistic...







so that's what i think i'll attempt...any good recipes you wanna share??
y'all have a great weekend!!

No comments: